Two MIT grads have a website "Things worse than nuclear" that has had a few valuable postings recently. This one on the Fukushima mutant butterfly study bears consideration...
thingsworsethannuclearpower. blogspot.com/2012/08/frog- mutations-and-fukushima- butterfly.html
- The real waste problem
- a quick post on the "nuclear coverup"
- Exploding bat lungs :(
- things worse than... Chernobyl?
- Replacing nuclear with combustible fuels- or, the story Germany isn't telling
- Aspirin, by this logic
- 10% conservation - nuclear = still a lot more fossil fuels
- A sunburn is worse than 400x background level radiation over 5 weeks